Re: Network trouble with netscape [was: backspace in netscape]

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, Junebug wrote:

> > > Did you set the environment variable that tells netscape where to look
> > > for XKeySymDB?  After I did this, it worked for me.
>
> hmm... i have tried that. i even copied over the XKeysymDB file that comes
> with netscape over the one default in /usr/lib/X11.  nothing seems to work.
> my backspace key is apparently mapped as delete (^?) key. anyone know what
> i should do? thanx for any help in advance.

Check out the Netscape FAQ at this URL:

<http://home.netscape.com/eng/mozilla/1.1/faq_navx.html#x12>

I can't remember what I changed, but my backspace does work in Netscape.

Steve Rauch		          Network Information Management Consultant
University of Washington 				      IAIMS Program
Box 357155	  		              Health Sciences Center  T-211
Seattle, WA   98195      (206)543-5112       E-mail:srauch@u.washington.edu