Re: Is this list alive ?

---------  Received message begins Here  ---------

> From debian-user-request@Pixar.com Mon Oct  2 08:00:38 1995
<snip>

> Most of the packages for 0.93R6 are already available under
> /debian/debian-0.93/binary at ftp.debian.org, so those interested can
> start downloading them.
>
> The final set of installation diskettes (base-, boot-, and root-) were
> internally released last night.  They'll probably be moved into public
> view this evening or tomorrow morning, barring any major problems with
> them.

Execpt that I can't seem to connect to that site.  And the mirror
that I have been using, linux.ucs.indiana.edu doesn't seem to be
very current.

Anyone else having a problem with ftp.debian.org?

Jim.

Jim Lynch, Sales Analyst,  Cray Research, Inc. / ARS: K4GVO
Southeast District, Phone: (770) 631-2254, Email: jwl@cray.com
Suite 270, 200 Westpark Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269