Re: Can't find module eata

>Dale, can you concatenate you messages instead of sending 1 page at a time.
I'm not sure I know what you mean by concatenate my messages. I am using
Eudora under WindBlows as my mail tool. When I have a complete message on my
screen, I do a send.
I'm obviously confused by your remark. Could you clarify?

>If not, could you mail directly to the person in question?
I do mail directly to the person in question...

>Thanks for your consideration...

I'm sorry, have I missed something? Have I been posting this e-mail in the
wrong place? Isn't this debian-user? Is this not the proper forum for
discussions between users and developers? Am I lost, or what?

rest of repeated message deleted...

YHS, Dale