Re: Can't find module eata

Dale Scheetz quotes:
   >Dale, can you concatenate you messages instead of sending 1 page at a time.

   I'm not sure I know what you mean by concatenate my messages. I am
   using Eudora under WindBlows as my mail tool. When I have a
   complete message on my screen, I do a send.  I'm obviously confused
   by your remark. Could you clarify?

[Sorry to bother everyone subscribed to debian-user with this]

I recall getting a similar message a few days ago.  I didn't keep
track of the message, but the address might have been the same.  If
so, I suspect that szewczul@eesun1.tamu.edu doesn't realize he's
subscribed to debian-user and is responding randomly to individual
people on this list.

--
Raul