Re: dpkg 0.93.71: conffile handling bugfix &c

iwj10@cus.cam.ac.uk said:
> IC.  Ian M., do the prerelease basedisks have any method scripts that
> aren't part of the dpkg package ?  If so they should be removed.

My new root creation script doesn't install _any_ methods that are not
part of the dpkg-0.*.*.deb package. If there are any that you intend to use,
please make sure they are in your package.

	Thanks

	Bruce

--
-- Attention Ham Radio Operators: For information on "Linux for Hams", read
-- the World Wide Web page http://www.hams.com/LinuxForHams, or e-mail to