Re: Sunsite

On Fri, 18 Aug 1995, Tim Sailer wrote:

> > Is it possible to get sunsite to start mirroring debian again?
> >
> > This would be a very good thing.
>
> I mirror it on sun10.sep.bnl.gov:/pub/Linux/debian
>
> I allow a limitted number of ftps since this is a production

I appreciate this.  I don't have any problem getting to
debian ftp sites.  I was waiting for InfoMagic's August
Linux Developers CD to update many packages.

Guess what?  No debian on the cd.  Joel, of InfoMagic, explains
that sunsite shows no updates of debian since early July, a
quick look seems to verify this.

Rob Ransbottom
rir@phavl.ultranet.com