Re: Questions about debian 0.92

Ian Murdock wrote:
> Too much in 2.5, in my opinion, is done from shell scripts.
Shell scripts are nice when you want "halt" to program your X-10
controller to turn off the system power a minute after shutdown,
and turn it on a few hours later to pick up mail and news. You might
want to give people that option.

> As far as shadow password support... not bloody likely. :)
Isn't someone working on a replacement for The Hog's implementation?
It doesn't look as if it would be rocket science to implement that
stuff better than he did.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens