[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Really minor problem...


I found a small buglet with the xlock that's included in 0.91 a few
days ago.  (I've been too busy around here to report it)  It seems
that it has the app-defaults entries coded as:

    XLock.foo.bar: asdfasdfa...

in the X11/app-defaults directory.  The result of this is that they
are not found by the program.  It has been my experience that to work
properly.  these need to be coded as:

    *foo.bar: adsfasdfa...

Sure enough when I did this, my xlock -mode swarm really swarmed,
as opposed to creeping around the screen.

To correct this, you might try something like:

    sed 's/^XLock\./*/g' /usr/X386/lib/X11/app-defaults/XLock > foo
    mv foo /usr/X386/lib/X11/app-defaults/XLock

Other than that, thanks for the great release!

Steve Starck				sstarck@uswnvg.com
Sr. Systems Administrator		
U S WEST NewVector Group, Inc.

Reply to: