Re: A few minor points

J Rozes <jrozes@cs.tufts.edu> writes:

> You'll be better off making a link from mail to elm, as crontabs aren't
> the only things that will try to use a 'mail' program. (p.s. it's mailx)

I think you are probably better off just installing mailx.  I don't
personally use ELM, but I find that plain old vanilla 'mail' is better
for dashing off a quick message or sending files with a redirect.  Is
linking ELM going to be totally compatible with everything?

Dan

--
Daniel Quinlan  <quinlan@spectrum.cs.bucknell.edu>