Seyon 2.12

   Date: Tue, 8 Feb 94 08:32 PST
   From: James Robinson <jimr@simons-rock.edu>

   Can somebody help me out here?  Should I just put it in
   sunsite.unc.edu:/pub/Linux/distributions/debian/Incoming?
   (somehow I doubt it)

Until I finish the dpkg development package this _is_ what you have to
do.  Just make sure that source is uploaded and that all I have to do
is type `make install' to put everything where it belongs.

Also, please send mail to <imurdock@sunsite.unc.edu> if you upload
something.  I've had a few packages uploaded and had absolutely no
idea what they were or who uploaded them.  Also, _please_ do not create
subdirectories in Incoming.  If you do you, then I have to get root
to remove them.  That is a pain.

Ian Murdock <imurdock@shell.portal.com>