About Apache

Hello in our company, apache web server running on linux system. in the httpd.conf file document directory is /www/mysite/sxstore. All php files are in /www/mysite/sxstore. and there is a control panel for boss to check the reports of company. This contol panel's php files are in   /www/mysites/secure/absx. Bosses are using this control panel by typing     https://www/example.com/absx (url is like this)  to the browser and they are entering control panel and transactions table and other. Now one of my bosses what to change his ip. If he changes his ip he can not enter to control panel by browser. how can I recognis his new ip to the system.

Not: in the httpd.conf file doesnot conteins any deny or allowed ip