RyskNews: Children exterminated by repressions.

shiz0rat is my pseudonym, I'm non-staff article-writer at russian
IT-magazine Xakep Online (http://www.xakep.ru). I have some
information, which should interest you, as I hope. Unfortunately, I
don't know swedish, so send it in english. This is only five
documents, others are untranslated yet. Thanks for attention. Note: my
native language is russian, but I can read english easily.

Vadim Tukaev, Operating Systems researcher and OS/2-licensee

To ambassador of Sweden in RF
Chief of visa department
From citizen Sedova L.L., resident at:
413840, Saratov region, Balakovo city, Prospekt Geroyev 3-40.

Application

I, Sedova Lyudmila Leonidovna, and my three children appeal to people
of Sweden for moral support.

On 5.10.04 we appealed to Embassy of Sweden in Moscow for aid, because
my under age children die from repressions in fascist Russia.
Presenting of an documents to Embassy of Sweden in Moscow for getting
residence permit in Sweden cost 11 thousand 400 rubles (it equal 2870
sweden crowns or 390 dollars of USA). I attached copies of some
documents to application of 5.10.04:

1. Answer from deputy of chairman of Russian Red Cross R.T. Lukutcova,
who messaged that my family will get humanistic help in Saratov
regional center of Russian Red Cross (chairmain is Kalinin D.S.) of
27.12.03;
2. My application to Kalinin D.S. with entreaty: "Save my children,
Sedovs Dima and Katia, born in 1988, dying a starvation and, what is
more, Dima suffers from undetectable form of abnormality of heart
activity because of dystrophy" of 30.06.03. Resolution of Kalinin D.S.
of 30.06.03: "Give out one set of food".
3. My application to Financial Aid Committee of Balakovo City with
entreaty about material help of 29.07.03: "Asking for allocating to our
starvated family maximal funds for poors: 500 (five hundred) roubles
per year and enclosing certification of 18.06.03.: "Sedov Dima suffers
from undetectable form of abnormality of heart activity because
of dystrophy"" and resolution of head of a department L.Rusakova of
29.07.03: "By order of administration of Saratov region of 17.07.03
living-wage equal 1968 roubles. 50% equal 984 roubles. Living-wage of
family of Sedova L.L. equal 1011 roubles 98 copeeks. Helping hand
lenging to those families, which have cash income less than 50% of
living-wage".

Besides, we asked assistance in translation to Swedish our appeal to
people of Sweden of 26.09.04 and asked address of Sweden Red Cross. We
are receive no answer from Embassy of Sweden in Moscow, thereby my
under age children, dying from repressions in fascist Russia, lose
right to saving their lives, because they can't to file a documents to
Embassy of Sweden in Moscow for getting residence permit in Sweden. I
very much hope, Dima and Katia to live till 18.02.06. Children will be
eighteen and we will sell our apartment (Russian laws ban it till their
coming of age) and will move in Sweden for political asylum. We will
send out this english-language application and appendices to Swedish
Medias every day in the course of a year and eighteen days, that left
until children's majority.

Appendices:

1. Copy of my application to Ambassador of Sweden in and chief of visa
department of 5.10.04;
2. Copy of mail notification about delivering that application of
5.10.04 to representative of Embassy of 18.10.04;
3. Copy of appeal to people of Sweden of 26.09.04;
4. Materials from our site cnacume.h10.ru "Save family with many
children!";
5. Copy of my application to Ambassador of Sweden in and chief of visa
department of 27.07.04;
6. Epicrisis from hospital of Sedov Dima of 13.01.05;
7. Epicrisis from hospital of Sedov Katia of 13.01.05.

31.01.05	Signature

To ambassador of Sweden in RF
Chief of visa department
From citizen Sedova L.L., resident at:
413840, Saratov region, Balakovo city, Prospekt Geroyev 3-40.

Application

We received your second answer of 24.08.04. I enclose our appeal to
people of Sweden, in that we cry for help in getting residence permit
in Sweden with the purpose of saving lives of my under age children, my
application to you of 27.07.04 and materials from our site
cnacume.h10.ru "Save family with many children!" in english and russian
languages. All this documents are sended out to Sweden Medias. I asked
for assistance in translating this documents to Swedish. It is not
impossible to do in Balakovo. May be, will be necessary in request for
help of international public. Earnestly request you for address of
Sweden Red Cross.

Appendices:

1. Copy of my application in english and russian languages to
Ambassador of Sweden in and chief of visa department of 27.07.04;
2. Copy of appeal in english and russian languages to people of Sweden
of 26.09.04;
3. Materials from our site cnacume.h10.ru "Save family with many
children!" in english and russian languages;
4. Epicrisis from hospital of Sedov Katia of 24.08.04;
5. My application to chairman of Saratov regional center of Russian Red
Cross Kalinin D.S. of 30.06.03 and his resolution;
6. Answer from Russian Red Cross of 27.12.03;
7. My application to Financial Aid Committee of Balakovo City of
29.07.03 and resolution of head of a department L.Rusakova of 29.07.03.

5.10.04		Signature

I, Sedova L.L., through mass media of Sweden, if necessary - of other
countries, appeal to people of Sweden.

Help me to save my under age children from death. It is possible only
if I get residence permit in Sweden.

I need for that 11 thousand 400 rubles (2870 crowns; 390 dollars).

Appendices:
1. Copy of my application to Ambassador of Sweden in and chief of visa
department of 27.07.04;
2. Materials from our site cnacume.h10.ru "Save family with many
children!"

26.09.04	Signature

To ambassador of Sweden in RF
Chief of visa department
From citizen Sedova L.L., resident at:
413840, Saratov region, Balakovo city, Prospekt Geroyev 3-40.

Application

Since your answer we received new documents.
I'm going to inform foreign mass media and appeal to all international
Courts (except European Court of human rights).
We are confident that Mr. Ambassador of Sweden, the most humane state
in the world, will show humaneness and understanding of non-typical and
extraordinary situation and will save my children.
My under age children die from repressions in fascist Russia.

I attach some of available documents:

1. Answer from visa department of Sweden of 29.08.03;
2. Materials from our site cnacume.h10.ru "Save family with many
children!"
3. Copy of my form of appeal to European Court of human rights of
01.02.04;
4. My application to Secretary of European Court of 17.02.04;
5. Three answers from Secretary of European Court of 01.03.04, 26.04.04
and 06.07.04;
6. Epicrisis from hospital of Sedov Dima of 12.07.04.

27.07.2004.	Signature

http://cnacume.h10.ru/index.html

Save family with many children!

I, Sedova Lyudmila Leonidovna, and my three children perish in
Russia through fault of authorities of all levels. On 29 March 2001 I,
therapeutist with 23 years seniority and 952 rubles salary (living-wage
is 901rub.10copeeks), was arrested because of bribe to the amount of
400 rubles.

On 29 March 2001 at the day of my arrest during interrogation I had
bleeding. Officer of the criminal investigation department Anisimov for
a long time had not been calling for an ambulance. He offended, humbled
me, laughed at my helplessness in this dangerous for me situation.

I suffer from bad blood coagulability (medical certificate is
attached). After medical service was rendered to me I went home to my
starving children who didn't know where I were.

On 30 March 2001 during interrogation of crime investigator Slesarchik
I have lost consciousness. She said I would be sent to medical
assistant, but instead of that I was imprisoned for three days where
murderers have treated me.

On 24 May 2001 I passed forensic psychiatric examination. On 27 July
2001 I was sentenced to 6 years of probation and was deprived of
medical practice for three years. On 1 August 2001 chief officer of
public prosecutor of Balakovo city Smirnov V.A. in his appeal has
called this punishment as too light. He demanded imprisonment for me as
I am "socially dangerous person". They began to prepare all documents
for to send my twins Katia and Dima, born in 1988, to children's home.
In connection to this Dima fall ill with arrhythmia. After treatment in
resuscitation department he was sent to regional hospital where we have
found out that it is possible to save him only abroad. The child
suffers from undetectable form of abnormality of heart activity because
of dystrophy (weight is 30 kilos). Katia has also received treatment
for heart and kidney diseases in hospital.

I tried to save children from threat of starvation and myself from
physical savage punishment. I have appealed to General, Saratov and
Balakovo Offices of Public Prosecutor, to Ayatskov D.F. and Putin V.V.
But all of them have sent formal reply.

Elder son Tukayev Vadim, born in 1979, has graduated from local
institute (BITTiU) in 2002 by speciality "Management and information
science in technical systems" but has not obtained a diploma. Degree
work was devoted to operating system Linux, but our institute didn't
need it. He earns money in a random way. Knowledge of son was found as
requisite abroad - he was invited to Germany. But he can't go there
alone and leave us in Russia.

I declared about moral compensation from head doctor of Balakovo city
deputy Shestakov S.V., governor of Saratov region Ayatskov D.F. and
president of RF Putin V.V. No results. We have to appeal to
international remedial organizations with accusation of Putin in
repressions of our family.

On 08.01.2003 I and my three children have submitted a request to grant
us political asylum in consulate of Federal Republic of Germany
(Saratov city). On 03.02.2003 we were refused as "there is no civil
war" in Russia. Therefore, modern Germany is unite with Putin (Sedov
Dima is dying) while family of my mother was saved by German soldier in
1942.

I appeal to all people of good will to save my children, to help us
materially, morally, legally. Besides I appeal to embassies of all
countries with request to grant us political asylum.

Our address is: 413840, Saratov region, Balakovo city, Prospekt
Geroyev, h.3, appt.40.
Phone number is: +7(8453)32-16-39

Our resumes                     http://cnacume.h10.ru/resumes.html
Documents (text and scanning)   http://cnacume.h10.ru/docs.html
Vadim's articles (first 5 only) http://cnacume.h10.ru/doc22.html
Our photograph album            http://cnacume.h10.ru/photos.html
Bank details                    http://cnacume.h10.ru/rekvizit.html

Write to us: sedova_lyudmila@bk.ru or vadim_tukaev@bk.ru

http://cnacume.h10.ru/rekvizit.html

Bank details

For transfer in rubles:
BIC (Bank Identification Code) 046311649
ITC (Individual Tax Code) 7707083893
Balakovo branch No.3960
Correspondent account 30101810500000000649
Account number: 42301810256240026393/01
Beneficiary: Sedova Lyudmila Leonidovna

For transfer in currency:
Beneficiary's bank:
SBERBANK (POVOLZHSKY OFFICE)
THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, BALAKOVO
SWIFT CODE: SABRRUMMSE1
BRANCH No.3960
Beneficiary's account: 42301840356244000023/01
Beneficiary: SEDOVA LYUDMILA

We ready to place any missing documentary evidences to your disposal.