Your book: "The future of ideas".

Hello,

I want to read your book about freedom. But it seems as if you restrict me
from freely doing so? Why? I've read RMS's book online. He posts every
text that is in his book, online for everyone to read.

I will not read your book about freedom until you give me the freedom to
do so. Until you change this strange behaviour I will read everything else
you write with great suspicion.

Preferably you should license the online book with GPL or FDL.

--
Regards,

Tommy - http://www.geocities.com/todu5811/autosignature?1052
RFC2440 fingerprint: 4445 BB5E AE67 A0C9 7B25  5715 F938 88CB 7A10 2364