FREE LINUX CDS-DVDS?

Hello,

I'm very interested in using the Debian Linux operating system but it's very difficult to me download the iso image cause my internet access is very limited by now, and the local connections are too slow, so I wonder if do you offer a free media program where a person could request a free media cd or dvd? If you offer this, and if it's possible, can you send me a free copy? If it's possible my address is below, if not, please forward my email to a person or company that provide this type of help.

My address is:

Ernesto Mora
conj.res.san carlos,
edif.04,apto.404,pb,