Re: FREE LINUX CDS-DVDS?

Ernesto Mora escribió:

        I'm very interested in using the Debian Linux operating system
        but it's very difficult to me download the iso image cause my
        internet access is very limited by now, and the local
        connections are too slow, so I wonder if do you offer a free
        media program where a person could request a free media cd or
        dvd?

Search LUG (Linux user group) at Venezuela. Sure you have any near of you and they could send you a copy of CD or DVD and help you.