RE: [OT] ¿AMD Turion 64 tiene "AMD-Virtualization" ("Pacifica")?

Negrito fijate que vmware tiene una herramienta para chequear esto justamente

Te paso la data

Follow these steps to download, install, and run the processor check utility:
1. Download the utility from the VMware Web site at www.vmware.com/download.
Right-click the download link and save the utility to a hard drive on the machine whose
processor you want to check.
The utility is also located on your Workstation 5.5 distribution CD.
2. Run the utility:
• In Windows, double-click the file VMware-guest64check-<xxxxx>.exe (where
<xxxxx> is the build number). A dialog box is displayed, telling you whether your CPU
is a supported processor for 64-bit guests.
• In Linux, from a command line or in a terminal window, enter
VMware-guest64check-<xxxxx>
(where <xxxxx> is the build number).
A message is displayed, telling you whether your CPU is a supported processor for 64-bit
guests.

Saludos

Diego/otto