Re: Fallo instalación etch netinst con Installer beta 3.

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 05:24:41PM +0200, Carlos Martinez wrote:
> Estoy instntando instalar etch con el cd mínimo para instalar luego por
> internet.
> Me he descargado el cd de ciento y pico megas, lo he grabado, arranca
> bien y después me dice que no detecta el cdrom.
>
> ¿Ideas? Es un DVD normalito. Ah! Igual es por los discos SATA. Pero me
> casca antes de intentar detectar los discos!

¿Tu lector de CD está conectado vía SATA?

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/SataAtapiHowto

With the Etch Beta3 release or daily builds of the installer, you can
get it working by following the instructions below. Both are available
from the Debian Installer homepage.

Workaround

Use the following procedure to work around this problem.

    * Boot your system from the CD
    * Where it says "Press F1 for help, or ENTER for boot:", enter the
      following command:

      install libata.atapi_enabled=1

The installer should now support your SATA ATAPI device.
Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28