Affiliate Request

Hi! Great website you have here, you must be proud, it sees that you?ve put a lot of work into it.

Something tells me this specific website will do a great deal of money if we were to engage in a Joint Venture.

My name is Lorance Strattuci and I?m the new author of the dating guide ?You Got Game?. It?s a good book, and is not that I?m subjective about it because it helped thousands of single men in my country ? Romania.

I?ve just launched on my website http://www.bseductive.com and Americans, Canadians, UE people just love it. It was a surprise for me at first, but that was until I read what competition wrote ? those guys thought only about money but without developing a good product, needless to say that their marketing was excellent.

Talking about marketing, my conversion rate is around 3.8%-4.2% - depending on the traffic source.

My eBook is priced 65$ and you get HALF of it (if you think that this is not fair for you please contact me at lorance@bseductive.com).

By doing a little arithmetic you can easily earn 1.5$ - 2$ per visitor sent to my website.
Money are sent by Plimus eCommerce Solution twice a month.

Visit http://www.bseductive.com/affiliates.html

It would be a pleasure for me to know you and do businesses together, so come along with me http://www.bseductive.com/affiliates.html