For Sale: 120, 276, and 288 count... sm/lt/armored... pics, inspection attached.

For Sale: 120, 276, and 288 count...  sm/lt/armored... pics, inspection attached.

We just got in the following 3 reels.  They have been inspected/approved and
are ready to go...  pricing as follows:

     -----
      288 ct      Corning  7/00     7,126'      $0.70 p/foot
      276 ct      Corning  7/00     14,250'     $0.65 p/foot
      120 ct      Sumitomo 9/99     8,130'      $0.55 p/foot
     -----

--> Here is excerpt from Inspection/Approval:

At your request, I traveled to inspect several reels of loose tube fiber. Although
all of the inventory I inspected has been stored outside, and are on wooden reels,
the product is in good condition. All of the fiber listed below had a single
P.E. jacket with corrugated armor (SJSA). I have listed the reels by fiber count

I have listed below, by fiber count, manufacturer and date, length in feet, and
notes pertaining to that reel.

Fiber count Manufactured     Length      Reel
288 ct      Corning  7/00     7,126'      Wood w/steel insert
276 ct      Corning  7/00     14,250'     Wood w/steel insert
120 ct      Sumitomo 9/99     8,130'      Wood w/steel insert

Fibers in each reel were randomly tested, using a Nettest CMA400i, (recently
calibrated) OTDR, for loss at 1310nm and 1550nm.  All the fibers on each reel
exhibited characteristics of standard G653 fiber (max loss of .35db/km @ 1310nm
and .25db/km @ 1550nm).

-----

Please note, that Shipping/transport is NOT included.
Once funds received, we clear materials for pick-up.

  These materials will be sold to the first buyer to confirm with PO,
  and transfer funds.

  Payment terms are by wire transfer.  Funds must be received,
  And clear our bank, prior to shipment.

-----
Matthew Denton
ph:  (404)759-9041
-----

(Not positive you personally handle this sort of thing.
 If not, please pass this on to the right person, or email
  back with "remove.")