bridal gown

 dear boss
how are you  ,i found your website from internet  and aware of you are running the business of bridal gown or prom gown, my name is julie , from CHAOZHOU china, we are the manufactory for making the bridal gown  and evening dress ,prom gown etc , i'm seeking some customers who would like to import or making the gowns for them from CHINA,  so i write this email to you is in this aims
if you have some new collection or some orders you can contact me to make .i would do the very competitive price but perfect quality for you
looking forward to your eary reply
best wishes
julie
Longbao group Co.
add:ADD:QIAODONG LONGBAO IND.BLDG., CHAOZHOU, CHINA
mobile:86-13727920093  (call any time)
fax:86-768-2526982 tel:2526981