marketing Consultants

From: Mr Morrison Kojo

I am marketing Consultants of the Indigenous Miners operating mines in Ghana West Africa. The companies are on their efforts to meet up with the vision 2010 to scrutinize the indigenous miners to pave way for foreign investors.

In order to meet up with these modalities the committee in charge of these organizations has mapped out gold dust for immediate sales to purchase certain mining equipment to face the small-scale mining industry. This project has taken off and they are looking for buyers for the following hallmark:

QUANTITY: 400KG,
PURITY: 92.83%
QUALITY: 22karrat

I would like you to come here or delegate your representative at least to make on the spot assessment of the quality of the product in question if your company would indicate interest.

Best regards,
Yours
Mr Morrison Kojo