Re: Oracle client (Cómo?Cual?)

Mirando por internet he encontrado esto

Problems loading shared libraries

The error message that I'm talking about looks a bit like this:

error in loading shared libraries: libclntsh.so.8.0: cannot open

This is the same as NT complaining that it can't find a DLL. It's very
easy to fix. Simply add the following line to the end of your
".profile" if you're using a Bourne-like shell (ask a local guru if
you don't know):

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$ORACLE_HOME/lib

Or use the following line if you're using a CSH-like shell:

setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH "$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
$ORACLE_HOME/lib"

I don't use the C-Shell, so independent verification of this command
would be appreciated.

---

Te dice lo que tienes que hacer, no se si funciona porque no tengo
ningun oracle a mano para probarlo. El documento completo lo tienes en
http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/Oracle-8-HOWTO.html

Ya nos diras si te funciona...

Suerte y saludos.