Re: modulos kernel

Si tienes un sistema mas potenten, puedes compilar el kernel para tu P75
en el , y crear un archivo deb que puedes despues instalar en tu P75 y
ya esta.

Para hacerlo de esta manera informate sobre el paquete kernel-package.

# apt-cache show kernel-package
Package: kernel-package
Section: misc
Installed-Size: 852
Maintainer: Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 7.107
Depends: perl5, dpkg (>= 1.4), dpkg-dev (>= 1.4.0.9), fileutils (>= 4.0)
Recommends: libc-dev, gcc, debianutils, make
Suggests: kernel-source, libdb3-dev, libncurses-dev
Filename: pool/main/k/kernel-package/kernel-package_7.107_all.deb
Size: 205420
MD5sum: 005ddde01f9be9220cf443a47bc4770a
 This package provides the capability to create a debian kernel-image
 package by just running make-kpkg kernel_image in a kernel source
 directory tree.  It can also package the relevant kernel headers into
 a kernel-headers package. In general, this package is very useful if
 you need to create a custom kernel, if, for example, the default
 kernel does not support some of your hardware, or you wish a leaner,
 meaner kernel.  It also scripts the steps that need be taken to
 compile the kernel, which is quite convenient (forgetting a crucial
 step once was the initial motivation for this package). Please look at
 /usr/share/doc/kernel-package/Rationale.gz for a full list of
advantages
 of this package.
 .
 If you are running on an intel x86 platform, and you wish to compile a
 custom kernel (why else are you considering this package?), then you
may
 need the package bin86 as well.  (This is not required on other
platforms).

suerte!

Javi.