problemas downgrading libc6

apt-get install libc6/testing
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Selected version 2.2.5-6 (Debian:3.0/stable, Debian:testing) for libc6
The following packages will be REMOVED:

[omito la retaila de paquetes...]

The following held packages will be changed:
  cupsys
The following packages will be DOWNGRADED
  libc6
WARNING: The following essential packages will be removed
This should NOT be done unless you know exactly what you are doing!
  login libpam-modules (due to login) shellutils
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 downgraded, 455 to remove and
1  not upgraded.
Need to get 3381kB of archives. After unpacking 1107MB will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially harmful
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as I say!'
?]
-------------------------------

¿como soluciono esto? Seguro que todos estos paquetes no necesitan tener
la libc6 de sid.

La unica solucion que se me ocurre es poner el libc6 en hold y esperar a
que la version que tengo ahora pase a sarge, pero probablemente habrá un
modo mejor.

Gracias
--
The chains are broken and the door is open wide
Our eyes adjusting to the light that was denied

	http://www.es.debian.org/intro/about.es.html