Re: pregunta sobre servidor de DNS

Aca les attacheo los dos archivos... si me dan una mano, agradecido...
al db.casita le hice tantos cambios que puede que haya sumando mas
errores que corregido.. en fin.. saludos y muchas gracias

On Sat, 2002-04-06 at 14:19, Hector Navarro wrote:
> A la mejor tu DNS tiene la opcion de dar el forward a todas tus consultas
> no???
>
> Pero estoy de acuerdo en que nos mandes tu named.conf para ver como esta´.
> Saludos

// This is the primary configuration file for the BIND DNS server named.
//
// Please read /usr/share/doc/bind9/README.Debian for information on the
// structure of BIND configuration files in Debian, *BEFORE* you customize
// this configuration file.
//

options {
	directory "/var/cache/bind";

	// If there is a firewall between you and nameservers you want
	// to talk to, you might need to uncomment the query-source
	// directive below.  Previous versions of BIND always asked
	// questions using port 53, but BIND 8.1 and later use an unprivileged
	// port by default.

	// query-source address * port 53;

	// If your ISP provided one or more IP addresses for stable
	// nameservers, you probably want to use them as forwarders.
	// Uncomment the following block, and insert the addresses replacing
	// the all-0's placeholder.

 forwarders { 200.45.0.115; 200.45.0.116; };

	auth-nxdomain no;    # conform to RFC1035

#	listen-on {
#		192.168.1.0/24;
#		};
};

// prime the server with knowledge of the root servers
zone "." {
	type hint;
	file "/etc/bind/db.root";
};

// be authoritative for the localhost forward and reverse zones, and for
// broadcast zones as per RFC 1912

zone "localhost" {
	type master;
	file "/etc/bind/db.local";
};

zone "127.in-addr.arpa" {
	type master;
	file "/etc/bind/db.127";
};

zone "0.in-addr.arpa" {
	type master;
	file "/etc/bind/db.0";
};

zone "255.in-addr.arpa" {
	type master;
	file "/etc/bind/db.255";
};

// add entries for other zones below here

zone "db.casita" {
	type master;
	file "/etc/bind/db.casita";
};
;
; Zone file for the casita.local domain
;
; The full zone file
;
$TTL 3D
@	IN	SOA	casita.local. root.casita.local. (
                        199802151       ; serial, todays date + todays serial #
			8H              ; refresh, seconds
			2H              ; retry, seconds
			4W              ; expire, seconds
			1D )            ; minimum, seconds
;
		NS	casita.local.      ; Inet Address of name server
		MX	10 mail.casita.local.     ; Primary Mail Exchanger
;
localhost	A	127.0.0.1
casita.local.	A	192.168.1.1
ftp		CNAME	casita.local.