RE: XFree 4.0

> Ya tenemos aquí la XFree 4.0!!!!!

pos yo acabo de echarle un vistazo a www.xfree86.org y solo hacen mencion a
esto:

The fourth pre-4.0 XFree86 snapshot is now available

     [February 2000]

     The fourth pre-4.0 XFree86 snapshot is now available. Its version
number is 3.9.18. See our snapshots page for further details. These snapshot
     releases are work-in-progress snapshots of the XFree86 4.0 development
code. 3.9.18 is the final in our pre-4.0 snapshot series. We expect to
     release version 4.0 in March 2000.

     If you're looking for a stable version of XFree86, you will be better
off with the latest 3.3.x release in most cases.

Un saludo,

Enver Romon Sanchez
Analista Programador

O.N.C.E.