Re: [Librerias DLL: Solucion encontrada]

Estimado Jose: Rodriguez

De que se trataba? si envias con el enunciado y todo puedo guardar el mail
para que quede como archivo de consulta

> ¡Hola!
> Al final encontre la solucion a las librerias (bibliotecas)
> dinamicas. Se hace con la biblioteca <dlfcn.h>.
> Gracias.

Yes... i'm a registered Linux user by counter.li.org... but i have forgotten
my number. Anyway who cares?

Free science and free software are just two aspects of the same complex
reality: long-term human survival.
Support humankind, use Linux.

The following invitation to get a free e-mail account is not from me. If you
want a web mail try to find another, cuz this need javascript. If it's
possible test it against Lynx or Links browsers.