Re: exim e root

Caio;
* Musashi corta a msg que Caio Ferreira enviou para Still:

>> Por acaso o root por default nao pode enviar email ?!?! Eh que eu estou
>> tentando configurar o exim do micro gateway, onde existe somente a conta
>> root, e nao estou conmseguindo. Os mesmos parametros que eu estou
>> utilizando para configurar o exim de outra estacao, que alias esta
>> funcionando, para configurar o exim e mesmo assim nao estou conseguindo.
>
> Dê uma lida no README que está em /usr/share/doc/exim4 A partir
> da versão 4, por motivos de segurança, o root não recebe mais e-mails.

	Estou utilizando a versao 3 do exim.

> Agora, para enviar não tem restrições. Como está a sua
> configuração ?

	No micro gateway existe somente a conta root.

	O que eu fiz ate agora foi o seguinte.

# dados tecnicos

- dominio - particula.com.br
- smtp - mail.particula.com.br
- software do servidor de email - postfix e courier-imap
- software de email do gateway - exim3
- nome da estacao gateway - neutrino
- usuario - cosmo - cosmo@particula.com.br

# passos para configuracao do exim3 no gateway de nome neutrino

- eximconfig

(3) Satellite system: All mail is sent to another machine, called a "smart
host" for delivery. root and postmaster mail is delivered according
to /etc/aliases. No mail is received locally.

What is this system's name? It won't appear on From: lines of mail,
as rewriting is used
Enter value (default=`neutrino.particula.com.br', `x' to restart):

Since this is going to be a satellite system, I need to know what domain
name to use for mail from local users; typically this is the machine on
which you normally receive your mail.

Where will your users read their mail?
Enter value (`x' to restart): particula.com.br

Which machine will act as the smarthost and handle outgoing mail?

Enter value (default=`particula.com.br', `x' to restart): mail.particula.com.br

Mail for the `postmaster' and `root' accounts is usually redirected
to one or more user accounts, of the actual system administrators.
By default, I'll set things up so that mail for `postmaster' and for
various system accounts is redirected to `root', and mail for `root'
is redirected to a real user.  This can be changed by editing /etc/aliases.

Note that postmaster-mail should usually be read on the system it is
directed to, rather than being forwarded elsewhere, so (at least one of)
the users you choose should not redirect their mail off this machine.

Which user account(s) should system administrator mail go to ?
Enter one or more usernames separated by spaces or commas .  Enter
`none' if you want to leave this mail in `root's mailbox - NB this
is strongly discouraged.  Also, note that usernames should be lowercase!
Enter value (`x' to restart): root

You already have an /etc/aliases file. Do you want to replace this with
a new one (the old one will be kept and renamed to aliases.O)? (y/n)
Enter value (default=`y', `x' to restart):y

Mail generated on this system will have `openware.com.br' used
as the domain part (after the @) in the From: field and similar places.

The following domain(s) will be recognised as referring to this system:
thx.openware.com.br, localhost

Mail for postmaster, root, etc. will be sent to root.

All mail is being routed and delivered via mail.openware.intra.

Note that you can set email addresses used for outgoing mail by editing
/etc/email-addresses.

Is this OK ?  Hit Return or type `y' to confirm it and install,
or `n' to make changes (in which case we'll go round again, giving you
your previous answers as defaults. (Y/n): Y

# mensagem do diretorio /var/log/exim/mainlog
12:09:18 1At6qc-0004c4-00 <= root@particula.com.br U=root P=local S=17157
12:09:19 1At6qc-0004c4-00 == cosmo@particula.com.br R=smarthost defer (-1): lookup of host "mail.particula.com.br" failed in smarthost router
12:09:19 1At6qd-0004cA-00 <= <> R=1At6qc-0004c4-00 U=mail P=local S=621
12:09:19 1At6qc-0004c4-00 Frozen
12:09:20 1At6qd-0004cA-00 == real-root@neutrino.particula.com.br <root@neutrino.particula.com.br> T=local_delivery defer (13): Permission denied: creating lock file hitching post /var/mail/root.lock.neutrino.particula.com.br.40322ea0.00004554 (euid=65534 egid=65534)

--

[ ]'s

* Caio A. Ferreira   *  : :'  :
* GNU/Linux Debian   *  `. `'`
Gnupg ID 0x01186BE1
Key fingerprint =3D F17E 75C6 CE00 0E09 F63B  71B0 A0D2 FAD9 0118 6BE1

	A partir de certo ponto, o dinheiro deixa de ser o objetivo.
	O interessante e o jogo.
		-- Aristoteles Onassis