debian-user-portuguese: dead email subscribed

Hi list-master,

Please, remove that e-mail from the list, as it has been causing trouble for some weeks! Ever person who mail something to debian-user-portuguese, gets the forwarded message below.

Annoying 8-/

Thanks in advance for your attention,

Luis Alberto.

Hint: I sent a Cc: to the list in the hope that some trusty brazilian debian developer confirm this fact 8-)

--
        Luis Alberto Garcia Cipriano - lagc@cipsga.org.br
    ICQ#30169722 - lagc no canal #debian-br em irc.debian.org

    Músico amador                          Tradutor solidário
    Jornalista voluntário             Programador pós-moderno

CIPSGA - Software Livre no Brasil   ->   http://www.cipsga.org.br
Projeto Debian-BR                   ->   http://www.debian-br.org