Re: X server no RS/6000 - nem a pau!!!!

Renato,
A Ultima notícia que eu tive sobre o X foi, caso alguem tenha conseguido
avise-me tb!

Pedro Torres wrote:
> Hi P. An.
>
> Link is ok!  tks!
>
> My PPC E30 already is with Linux. Now necessary to discover
> as to use the video. (I am using a console in the serial)

So am I, actually (or telnet, obviously). The PCI VGA board is never
properly initialized during boot, so the screen never powers up. The
board is a non-IBM one, though (the original one was missing), an old
Trident junk I found in my attic.

No luck yet, but as soon as I get anything, I'll update the site.

Good luck. Bye.

Ph. A.