Einstein Riddle

Hello!

	It's not really a solution, it's just another way to see the problem
not considering the facts you've pointed under "Reservations" on your
website (http://www.noctua.demon.co.uk/einstein/einstein.html).
	Look at the facts  6, 10, 11, 13 and 2 in this particular order.
Facts 6, 10 and 11 tell us these associations: (Pall Mall and birds),
(Blends and cats), and (Dunhill and horse). These men cannot be the
German, as for fact #13 he smokes Prince; so the German cannot keep
birds, or cats, or the horse. Also, the Swede keeps dogs (fact #2),
so he cannot be the fish owner. Therefore, the only possible fish
owner is the German, as he cannot keeps dogs either.
	This solution is pretty clear and can be seen in a glance. I took
only 40 seconds to see this. I think that this is really what
Einstein meant to be seen (if his authorship is right)... there's no
need to build the whole table, since the simple question is "Who
owns the fish?"
	But there's one more question: if the only things we have to
consider while solving this riddle is what is stated under the
"facts" section, no one can be sure that there's any fish at all. The
only thing we can conclude is that the German *can have* a fish as
pet as he have no other pet; but to conclude that he *have* a fish is
only possible while considering the question... I am not sure if this
is allowed. Does you have the actual reference of this riddle? I
mean... something written or published under Einstein's name?

	[]s

	Pablo
--
Pablo Lorenzzoni (Spectra) <spectra@debian.org>