Re: Primary debian mirror in Brasil.

-->  	Marcos, thanks about your interest in keep a brazilian mirror.
-->  It's a real complex-time-consuming-job, but an honor too.  Just not me,
-->  but all brazilian debian users are glad for you.  If you need help, you
-->  can contact me (and write in portuguese :-).

I know it's a great responsibility in that work. I'm trying to
make this task not an individual idea, but rather to convince
the Computational Team of the Federal University. In this way,
if I'm not here in the future, UFPR's team will do the job.

Thanks a lot,

	Marcos