Re: Primary debian mirror in Brasil.

> >From what I've heard, helio is not working on this mirror anymore, if
> we have a new mirror that is complete and allows rsync/http access
> I'd say go for it ! :)
[...]
> > Helio, would it be okay with you if we move ftp.br.d.o to Marcos' site?

	That's good.  Nowadays i'm working at Ericsson and my job is
killing all my free time.  And, to complete, 20 GB HD for mirror is too
small.  I'm trying to correct my mirror script to maintain some basic
packages like stable and testing (frozen) for i386, but... some day...

	Marcos, thanks about your interest in keep a brazilian mirror.
It's a real complex-time-consuming-job, but an honor too.  Just not me,
but all brazilian debian users are glad for you.  If you need help, you
can contact me (and write in portuguese :-).

	Best regards for all

[]'s
| Hélio Alexandre Lopes Loureiro | helio@loureiro.eng.br  |
|  http://helio.loureiro.eng.br  | Debian/FreeBSD/OpenBSD |