Re: Debian refcard: call to update translation for Polish

Hi Marcin,

Tomasz Nitecki <tnnn@tnnn.pl> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On 30/05/16 09:50, Marcin Kulisz wrote:
> > <CUT>
> > I never did any translations (in Debian) thus I'm not sure where to start with
> > this bu I think I could help if I only knew which 12 strings require
> > translating :-)
> > If you could point me to the line from which should I start I'm pretty sure I
> > can sort it out pretty quickly.
>
> It was already translated... twice ;)
> You can check out details at debian-l10n-polish mailing list [1].
>
> [1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-polish/2016/05/threads.html

While the translation is completed so far, the proofreading was still not
done.
Maybe you could go to
https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-polish/2016/05/msg00008.html
download the pdf I have attached there, and see if everything looks fine on
the Polish refcard?
That would be really fine.

Proofreading is indeed a good thing for starting with translation work :-)

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .