Re: Debian refcard: call to update translation for Polish

Hi,

mirekgab <mirekgab@wp.pl> wrote:
> Hi
>
> In attachment translated file.
>
> With regards
> Mirek

Thanks a lot for your translation!

I have added a few spaces / no-break-spaces here and there, to get some
better line breaks in the pdf output. And I have added your name to the
copyright notice for 2016. The po file is attached.
Please check if your name is correct, "Mirek Gab" ?

I have built the pdf for Polish, also attached.
Could you please have a look, if everything is fine? Thanks

Best regards
Holger