Re[2]: courier i vpopmail problem

odnosnie tej strony to przeczytanie zajmuje z pewnoscia mniej czasu
niz czytanie moich maili :) nie uzywam mysqla, authvchkpw uzywam do
pop3 i dziala wiec chyba jest ok.
cytat konkretnie ze strony wg ktorej robilem qmaila:

-----------------------------
Now that you have Qmail up and running, we're going to add a few extras onto it.
For starters, we're going to install Courier IMAP & IMAP SSL.
This will, obviously, enable IMAP connections to the mail server
and it is a necessary ingredient for most popular web based mail
clients such as Horde, SQwebmail and Squirrelmail.
Courier IMAP is the preferred IMAP server to install because it has
built in support the vchkpw mail user setup that Vpopmail utilizes.
In short, Courier IMAP works with Vpopmail and virtual domains.

So let's install it....

apt-get install courier-imap-ssl

Note 1: You may get a message stating that imap is already installed.
        I like to be safe, so on my Debian box I uninstalled imap with the command
        "apt-get remove courier-imap-ssl" and then reinstalled it with the above command
Note 2: You may get asked if you want a bunch of dependencies installed. Just answer yes (Y).

cd /etc/courier
vi imapd
change AUTHMODULES="authdaemon to AUTHMODULES="authvchkpw"
change AUTHMODULES_ORIG="authdaemon" to AUTHMODULES_ORIG="authvchkpw"
vi imapd-ssl
make sure IMAPDSSLSTART=YES
Save and exit.
Restart ... i koniec test polaczenia (i tu jest problem wisi na porcie
i nie dziala)