Re: karta dlink dwl 520+

Witam

Obawiam sie ze duzo nie pomoge:(
na mojej polce lezy obecnie taka karta ktorej nie udalo sie zmusic
do dzialania z Linuksem, ale moze za malo walczylem.
Uzywam kilku takich kart pod Windowsem i dzialaja OK.

Ogolnie to sa niezle karty i raczej nie ma z nimi problemow;
tylko probley zeby je odpalic pod Linuksem...

Bardzo prosze o podzielenie informacjami
na temat uruchamiania tych kart.

Zycze powodzenia

Pozdrawiam
Grzegorz Szczepanik

Currently, we do not have Linux drivers for these adapters. D-Link is
working on developing drivers. Proper functioning source code or modules
will be posted at support.dlink.com/products as soon as they are available.
We do not have an estimated or definite time of release.

The DWL-520+ and DWL-650+ adapters use the Texas Instruments ACX-100
chipset.

Please do not purchase or hold on to adapters in anticipation of Linux
drivers. We do not claim or post Linux drivers/support for these particular
adapters.

----

Binary drivers are available at http://www.ivor.it/wireless/acx.html.

D-Link does not support these drivers. These drivers are NOT supplied by
D-Link or TI. Use at your own risk.