Custom Made Merchandise Supply

Dear friends,

Good day!

Are you looking for a trustworthy, competent partner to manufacture your merchandise?

My name is Joey Liu and I represent a quality manufacturing company, Wellsucceed Embroidery Ltd. We?have?years of experience delivering state of the art products that meet the client?? needs.

?

Are you looking for custom merchandise with your logos?

--Apparel: t-shirts, sweaters, pants, leggings, jersey, hoodies, socks, etc.

--Bag: backpacks, shoulder bags, fanny packs, tote bags, drawstring bags, etc.

--Headwear: snapback hats, trucker hats, dad hats, beanies, etc.

--Other accessories: patches, pins, flags, stickers, towels, etc.

No project is too big or too small and we would love to help make your ideas happen.

?

What sets us apart from everyone else?

I want to thank you for your time and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

We would be happy to give you a quote on your items.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

?

Joey Liu

Cell/WhatsApp: +86 19936074492

TEL: +86-769-8618 0188

Address: 4F, NO.38, 3RD South Xihu Road, Shilong, Dongguan, Guangdong. 523325. China.

WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY

(One Stop Sourcing of Apparels, Beanies/caps, Bags, Patches, Keychains, pins, Poster Flags, Wristbands, Lanyards, stickers, etc..)

?