Re: Mikrofon integriert mit WebCam geht nicht

Am Samstag, den 11.06.2011, 12:58 +0100 schrieb Siegfrid Brandstätter:

> > Wo muß ich drehen damit das Micro seinen Dienst beginnt?

Siehst du Geräte im alsamixer, die zum Mikro gehören könnten? Sind die
auf Capture gestellt?

	tim

--
The priest at Sunday mass noticed that Michael took a ten-dollar bill
and two one-dollar bills from the collection plate, instead of putting
something in. He thought to himself, I'd better watch out for Michael.
The next week he noticed the same thing. So he waited outside church
when mass was over, and as Michael came out, he accosted his and said,
"Michael, tell me -- why did you take out a ten-dollar bill and two
singles two weeks in a row, instead of putting money into the
collection?" Michael replied, "Father, I'm embarrassed, but I did it
because I wanted to go downtown for a blow job." The priest looked
suprised but said to Michael, "Listen, don't do that anymore. I'll be
watching you from now on." When he got back to the rectory, the priest
was still perplexed. Finally he decided to call Mother Agatha at the
convent. He said, "Mother, you've been such a great friend of mine, I
have a question I need to ask you. What is a blow job?" Mother Agatha
replied, "Oh, twelve dollars, same as downtown."