Re: Debian @Linuxtag 2009 - Last call for help

Hi!

Alexander Wirt <formorer@debian.org> writes:

[...]
> booth. You don't have to be a Linux/Debian expert, just a little bit
> motivated :).
[...]

I think it would be nice to have some more information on what exactly
one is going to do there. Without any clear expectations of level of
expertise, knowledge of foreign languages, how long will be the "shifts"
(3, 6, 12 hours?) etc. I think its is hard for anyone to know what
exactly he/she is signing up for.

I certainly would hesitate to enter into a commitment I am not sure I
can carry out.

So please (would be a shame if a booth would have to be abandoned in
*Berlin*) give some additional infos.

Memnon