Returned mail: Data format error

WARNING!!! (from mailrtr3.mailzone.edeltacom.com)

The following message attachments were flagged by the antivirus scanner:

Attachment [2.2] attachment.zip, virus infected: W32/MyDoom-O.  Action taken: deleted
Dear user of lists.debian.org,

Your account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial email messages during this week.
We suspect that your computer had been infected and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
The lists.debian.org support team.

VIRUS WARNING Message (from mailrtr3.mailzone.edeltacom.com)

The virus W32/MyDoom-O was detected in email attachment [2.2] attachment.zip.  The infected attachment has been deleted.