Re: vmplayer läuft mit 100% CPU last und kommt nicht hoch...

das tuts bei mir, ohne dbus rauszuschmeissen:

marc@sr-3:~$ head -n 25 `which vmware`
#!/bin/sh
#
# Copyright 2005 VMware, Inc.  All rights reserved.
#
# Wrapper for the real 'vmware' binary. Ensure that the binary will find
# all the shared libraries it needs. If a shared library is not
available from any
# of the standard system-wide locations, we provide it from the location
where
# the VMware software is installed. --hpreg
#

# BEGINNING_OF_DB_DOT_SH
#!/bin/sh

#