Re: [Bacula-users] Pool

Gilberto Nunes Ferreira wrote:
Sir Kern and Ryan

I understand what you said, but I ask for my company to by more tape and the
answer is "NO WAY, MAKE A MIRACLE.... :-)" ...

I have only 10 tape for my all jobs...

I need that bacula recycling a tape after 10 days of used. I keep my data for 7 days in a single tape.

Acording to manual, a tape is recycling only if your status is "Full", right?!?!?

How set bacula to change the status to Full?!?!

My company almost want change your software backup to another solution, but I try to keep bacula working on my net...

Please any help is welcome.

Thanks so much!

set a MaxUseDuration. if that is over the tape will be marked as used and can be recycled

Florian