Missing tags and attributes in dialogs

Hello all,

I'm currently looking through the dialog code, searching for misspelled
or missing attributes. So I hope to discuss issues I found in this
thread. You should also tell, if you know such issues.

One thing I found is, that the meta-tag dialog misses the
"lang" ("xml:lang") attribute. Would you e.g. prefer a list of all
available language-codes (large list) or would you prefer a text-field?
A list coould also be helpful for the <html> tag in XHTML pages (I don't
know, if this is already implemented).

Regards, Daniel