TEST: New MOC source and binary available

Hi list,

there is a new console music player available.

_M_usic _O_n _C_onsole ->MOC

http://moc.daper.net

deb http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv binary-powerpc/
deb http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv binary-i386/
deb-src http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv sources/

moc (2.1.3+2.2.0alpha1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream
  * Added support for FLAC audio format.
  * Added suport for various file formats like au, aiff, voc, and more using
    libsndfile. This also provides better support for waves.
  * Going to a directory by typing the path with file-name
    completion (i command).
  * Ability to use default (transparent) and grey color.
  * Added a theme with transparent background.
  * Global theme directory.
  * MOC should now work on big-endian processors.
  * Added XTermTheme option to use a different theme when running on XTerm.
  * Fixed the 'next' command when AutoNext option is turned off.
  * Corrected note about how to start moc in README.Debian (shame ..)

It runs well on my PowerBook5,2 and i386-box. Other ppc-platforms
not tested yet, but should run anyway now.

If someone is interested, please test it and send comments,
sugestions and/or flames ;-)

Ciao

Elimar

--
  Do you smell something burning or ist it me?