Re: Apt-proxy extrem lahm

On Friday 10 September 2004 14:04, Christoph Haas wrote:

Hallo,

> Selbst in unstable ist nur die 1.9.17. :)
>
> Aber Google hat mich gerade zu apt-proxy.sf.net geführt. Gibt es Pläne,
> aus der v2 ein Debian-Paket zu basteln?

Die neueste Version auf apt-proxy.sf.net ist 1.9.17+CVS vom 24 Aug 2004.

Vom gleichen Tag stammt der Bug-Report
"Shouldn't be included on sarge"
vom Autor selbst:

Package: apt-proxy
Version: 1.9.17
Severity: serious

This package is really usable for most users but have a lot of already
know and serious bugs so I think is better leave it out of sarge.

A possibility is after this bugs are solved we maintain an official
backport for it or something like that.

Thanks,
Otavio Salvador

Liebe Grüße, Thomas