Re: woody + modernes kde

Hallo,

hier die Ergebnisse von apt-cache und dpkg -- :

> Was sagt "apt-cache show kde"
----------------
Package: kde
Section: x11
Installed-Size: 48
Maintainer: Debian QA Group <packages@qa.debian.org>
Architecture: all
Source: meta-kde
Version: 4:2.2.25
Depends: kdelibs3, libarts | libarts-alsa | libarts-bin, libkmid |
libkmid-alsa | libkmid-bin, kdebase | kdebase3, kdebase-audiolibs |
kdebase3-audiolibs, kdebase-libs | kdebase3-libs, libkonq3 | libkonq4,
konqueror | konqueror3, kate | kate3, konsole | konsole3, kdebase-doc |
kdebase3-doc, kscreensaver | kscreensaver3, kdewallpapers | kdewallpapers3,
kuser, ksysv, kcron, kpackage, secpolicy, kghostview, kview, kmail, korn,
ark, kab, karm, kcalc, kcharselect, kdepasswd, kdf, kedit, kfind, khexedit,
kjots, knotes, kpm, kpaint, kiconedit, kfract, ksnapshot, kruler, kdict, kdm
| x-display-manager, kit, knode, ksirc, koffice, knewsticker, ktimer,
kcoloredit
Suggests: aktion, kde-i18n, kde-games, kde-extras, kde-devel,
anti-aliasing-howto, kdessh, artsbuilder | artsbuilder3, kmix | kmix3, kscd |
kscd3, noatun | noatun3, libarts-mpeglib | libarts3-mpeglib, korganizer,
kdepim-libs
Filename: pool/main/m/meta-kde/kde_2.2.25_all.deb
Size: 7232
MD5sum: 4029e970ffd3e6f06946c91000afb856
 A metapackage containing dependencies for the core suite of KDE including
 kdelibs, kdebase, kdeadmin, kdegraphics, kdemultimedia, kdenetwork, kdepim,
 koffice, and kdeutils.  Provides Suggests and Recommends for all other
 KDE based packages.
 .
 Does not contain depends for Toys, Games, or Development packages.
Task: desktop
---------------------

> Was "apt-cache policy kde"
----------------------
kde:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 4:2.2.25
  Version Table:
     4:2.2.25 0
        500 ftp://debian.ens-cachan.fr stable/main Packages
----------------------

> Was sagt dpkg --list kde
----------------------
uppercase=bad)
un  kde            <none>         (no description available)
---------------------

> Was sagt dpkg --audit
---------------------
The following packages are only half configured, probably due to problems
configuring them the first time.  The configuration should be retried using
dpkg --configure <package> or the configure menu option in dselect:
 exim                 An MTA (Mail Transport Agent)
--------------------
dpkg --configure exim habe ich versucht, bekomme aber wieder eine
Fehlermeldung. Diese Meldung hatte ich vorher nicht, das ist sicher für die
Installierung von kde unwichtig.

> Okay, danach, was sagt "apt-cache search kde"?
----------------
aethera - Email and PIM application for KDE
axel-kapt - A light download accelerator - Console version front-end
bibletime - A bible study tool for KDE
brahms - Graphical music editor and MIDI sequencer
bug-buddy - A graphical bug reporting tool for GNOME
c-cpp-reference - C and C++ reference for KDevelop
captain - Graphical front-end for command line programs (Qt version)
cdbakeoven - common GUI for writing CDs under KDE
dpkg-ruby - ruby interface for dpkg
enlightenment - The Enlightenment Window Manager
fluxbox - Highly configurable and low resource X11 Window manager
flwm - Fast Light Window Manager
fspanel - A minimalist panel for X
gkdebconf - Helper to reconfigure packages with Debconf
goats - A sticky-note type program for Gnome
grdb - sets your Xresources from your gtk theme
gwenview - image viewer for KDE 2.X
junior-kde - Debian Jr. for KDE
kaptain - Graphical front-end for command line programs (KDE version)
kbear - Graphical ftp client for KDE
kcd - a CD player applet for KDE Kicker
kchart - a chart drawing program for the KDE Office Suite
kcpuload - a CPU meter for Kicker
kdbg - Graphical debugger interface
kde - The K Desktop Environment
kde-designer - Qt GUI Designer (With KDE Widget support)
kde-devel - The K Desktop Environment (development files)
kde-extras - The K Desktop Environment (extras)
kde-games - The K Desktop Environment (Games and Toys)
kde-i18n-eo - Esperanto i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-is - Icelandic i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-ja - Japanese i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-ko - Korean i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-lt - Lithuanian i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-lv - Latvian i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-mt - Malta i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-no - Norwegian (Bokmal) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-nony - Norwegian (Nynorsk) i18n files for KDE
kde-theme-matte - Matte family of themes for KDE
kde-theme-metallic - Metallic family of themes for KDE
kde-theme-neon - Neon family of themes for KDE
kde-theme-pastel - Pastel family of themes for KDE
kde-theme-qnix - QNX like theme for kde
kde-theme-sweetpill - Sweetpill family of themes for KDE
kdebase-audiolibs - KDE audio libraries amd modules for kdebase
kdebase-libs - KDE libraries and modules for kdebase
kdelibs-dev - KDE core libraries (development files)
kdelibs3 - KDE core libraries (runtime files)
kdelibs3-bin - KDE core binaries (binary files)
kdelibs3-cups - KDE print system (CUPS support)
kdelibs3-doc - KDE core library documentation
kdepalettes - palettes that match the KDE standard colour palette
kdesdk-doc - docs for the KDE Software Development Kit
kdestudio - a powerful development environment for KDE
kdevelop - An IDE for Unix/X11
kdevelop-data - Platform independent data files for the kdevelop package
kdevelop-doc - Documentation for the kdevelop package
kexample - a simple KDE demo application for programmers
keybled - KDE keyboard LED applet
kfocus - Lightweight project management program for KDE
kformula - a formula editor for the KDE Office Suite
kfract - fractal generator for KDE
kgeo - an interactive geometry program for KDE
kinkatta - AOL Instant Messenger client for KDE
kivio - a flowcharting program for the KDE Office Suite
kleandisk - a file cleanup and backup tool for KDE
kmago - KDE download manager
kmtrace - a KDE memory leak tracer
knapster2 - KDE2 Napster client
knetload - a network throughput meter for Kicker
koffice - KDE Office Suite
koffice-dev - common libraries for KOffice (development files)
koffice-doc-html - KDE Office Suite documentation in HTML format
koffice-libs - common libraries and files for the KDE Office Suite
komba2 - KDE Samba browser
konq-speaker - text-to-speech plugins for Konqueror and Kate
kontour - a vector graphics tool for the KDE Office Suite
konverse - a Jabber client for KDE
koshell - the KDE Office Suite workspace
kpresenter - a presentation program for the KDE Office Suite
kprof - a KDE visual tool to help analyze profiling results
kreatecd - A KDE CD burner with an easy interface
krecord - KDE sound recorder
krusader - File Manager for KDE
kscore - sports ticker for KDE
ksensors - lm-sensors frontend for KDE
ksimus - KDE tool for simulating electrical circuits
kspread - a spreadsheet for the KDE Office Suite
kstartperf - startup time measurement for KDE apps
ktexmaker2 - LaTeX source editor, TeX shell and Gnuplot front end for KDE
kugar - a business report maker for the KDE Office Suite
kvirc - Fully scriptable graphical IRC client with plugin support
kwave - A sound editor for KDE2.
kwave-doc-de - German documentation for Kwave
kwave-doc-en - English documentation for Kwave
kwave-doc-fr - French documentation for Kwave
kword - a word processor for the KDE Office Suite
kxmleditor - XML Editor for KDE
lg-issue24 - Issue 24 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue53 - Issue 53 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue57 - Issue 57 of the Linux Gazette.
libarts - aRts Sound system
libarts-alsa - aRts Sound system (built with alsa support)
libkdexparts-dev - Python bindings for DCOP
libkdexparts1 - Python bindings for DCOP
libkonq-dev - Core libraries for KDE's file manager (development headers)
libkonq3 - Core libraries for KDE's file manager
libkxmleditor1 - Lib for the XML Editor for KDE
liblockdev1 - Run-time shared library for locking devices.
liblockdev1-dbg - Debugging library for locking devices.
liblockdev1-dev - Development library for locking devices.
liblockdev1-perl - perl extension library for locking devices.
mp3kult - Organizes your MP3 collection in a MySQL database
multi-gnome-terminal - Enhanced the GNOME Terminal
multi-gnome-terminal-doc - Enhanced the GNOME Terminal -- documentation files
pmake - 4.4BSD make (pmake).
qt-designer - Qt GUI Designer
qt3-tools - Qt GUI Designer and other Qt3 based tools
sip - Python/C++ Bindings Generator
tkdesk - Tk/tcl based X11 Desktop/File manager
uic - Qt ui compiler
util-linux - Miscellaneous system utilities.
vtkdata-installer - Installer for example data for VTK
xalf - Provides feed back while loading X applications
xlassie - Dockable mail notifier w/ message count & POP3/APOP/IMAP support
xmms-status-plugin - Status panel applet for XMMS
xmmsarts - aRts Output plugin for xmms
ebook-dev-kde20 - [EBOOK-DEV] KDE 2.0 Development
agbrowser - The KDE2 frontend to the AudioGalaxy Linux client.
gutenbrowser - Project Gutenberg Etext reader
kdebase-crypto - KDE crypto control module
kdelibs3-crypto - KDE core crypto libraries
kio-fish - ssh kioslave for konqueror
gkrellm-newsticker - Scrolling News plugin for gkrellm
kab - An addressbook for KDE
kabalone - Abalone board game for KDE
kdecarddecks - Card decks for KDE games
kit - AOL Instant Messenger frontend for KDE
kljettool - Laser Jet tools for KDE
klpq - KDE port of a program called xlpq
kmidi - midi-to-wav player/converter for KDE
kpm - Process manager for KDE
libarts-mpeglib - mpeglib is a mp3 and mpeg I video/audio library (Arts
plugin)
libkdegames - KDE Games library and common files
libkdenetwork1 - Common libraries needed for KDE network applications
libmimelib-dev - mime library - development version
wmaker - NeXTSTEP-like window manager for X
amor - a KDE creature for your desktop
ark - KDE archiving tool
arts - Analog Realtime Synthesizer (aRts) metapackage
atlantik - KDE client for Monopoly-like network games
atlantik-dev - Development files for Atlantik
atlantikdesigner - game board designer for Atlantik
cervisia - a graphical CVS front end for KDE
eyesapplet - eyes applet for KDE
fifteenapplet - fifteen pieces puzzle for KDE
flashkard - flash card learning tool for KDE
juk - media player for KDE
kaboodle - Embedded media player for KDE
kaddressbook - KDE NG addressbook application
kaddressbook-plugins - plugins for Kaddressbook, the KDE address book
kalarm - KDE alarm message scheduler
kalarmd - KDE alarm scheduler daemon
kalzium - chemistry teaching tool for KDE
kamera - digital camera io_slave for Konquerer
kandy - KDE mobile phone utility
kappfinder - KDE Application Finder
kapptemplate - creates a framework to develop a KDE application
karm - KDE time tracker tool
kasteroids - Asteroids for KDE
kate - KDE Advanced Text Editor
kate-plugins - plugins for Kate, the KDE Advanced Text Editor
katomic - Atomic Entertainment game for KDE
kbabel - PO-file editing suite for KDE
kbabel-dev - PO-file editing suite for KDE (development files)
kbackgammon - A Backgammon game for KDE
kbattleship - Battleship game for KDE
kblackbox - A simple logical game for the KDE project
kbruch - fraction calculation teaching tool for KDE
kbugbuster - a front end for the KDE bug tracking system
kcachegrind - visualisation tool for valgrind profiling output
kcalc - KDE calculator
kcharselect - KDE character selector
kcmlinuz - KDE Frontend for the Linux kernel configuration
kcoloredit - An editor for palette files
kcontrol - KDE Control Center
kcron - KDE Crontab editor
kdat - KDE tape backup tool
kde-i18n-az - Azerbaijani (az) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-bg - Bulgarian (bg) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-bs - Bosnian (bs) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-ca - Catalan (ca) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-cs - Czech (cs) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-cy - Welsh (cy) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-da - Danish (da) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-de - German (de) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-el - Greek (el) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-engb - British English (en_GB) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-es - Spanish (es) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-et - Estonian (et) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-eu - Basque (eu) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-fa - Farsi (fa) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-fi - Finnish (fi) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-fr - French (fr) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-gl - Galician (gl) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-he - Hebrew (he) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-hi - Hindi (hi) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-hu - Hungarian (hu) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-it - Italian (it) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-mn - Mongolian (mn) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-ms - Malay (ms) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-nb - Norwegian Bookmal (nb) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-nl - Dutch (nl) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-nn - Norwegian Nynorsk (nn) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-pl - Polish (pl) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-pt - Portuguese (pt) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-ptbr - Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-ro - Romanian (ro) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-ru - Russian (ru) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-se - Northern Sami (se) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-sk - Slovak (sk) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-sl - Slovenian (sl) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-sr - Serbian (sr) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-sv - Swedish (sv) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-ta - Tamil (ta) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-tr - Turkish (tr) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-uk - Ukrainian (uk) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-uz - Uzbek (uz) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-zhcngb2312 - Chinese Simplified (zh_CN) i18n files for KDE
kde-i18n-zhtwbig5 - Chinese Traditional (zh_TW) i18n files for KDE
kdeaddons - add-on plugins and applets provided with KDE
kdeaddons-doc-html - KDE add-ons documentation in HTML format
kdeaddons-kfile-plugins - KDE file dialog plugins for text files and folders
kdeadmin - KDE Administration tools metapackage
kdeadmin-kfile-plugins - KDE File dialog plugins for deb and rpm files
kdeartwork - themes, styles and more from the official KDE release
kdeartwork-misc - various multimedia goodies released with KDE
kdeartwork-style - widget styles released with KDE
kdeartwork-theme-desktop - Dummy upgrade package for official KDE desktop
themes
kdeartwork-theme-icon - icon themes released with KDE
kdeartwork-theme-window - window decoration themes released with KDE
kdebase - KDE Base metapackage
kdebase-bin - KDE Base (binaries)
kdebase-data - KDE Base (shared data)
kdebase-dev - KDE Base (development files)
kdebase-doc - KDE Base Library Documentation
kdebase-kio-plugins - KDE I/O Slaves
kdeedu - educational apps from the official KDE release
kdeedu-data - shared data for KDE educational applications
kdeedu-doc-html - KDE edutainment documentation in HTML format
kdegames - KDE Games metapackage
kdegames-card-data - Card decks for KDE games
kdegames-doc-html - KDE games documentation in HTML format
kdegraphics - KDE Graphics metapackage
kdegraphics-dev - KDE graphics (development files)
kdegraphics-kfile-plugins - provide meta information for graphic files
kdelibs - KDE core libraries metapackage
kdelibs-bin - KDE core binaries
kdelibs-data - KDE core shared data
kdelibs4 - KDE core libraries
kdelibs4-dev - KDE core libraries (development files)
kdelibs4-doc - KDE core library documentation
kdelirc - KDE infrared control
kdemultimedia - KDE Multimedia metapackage
kdemultimedia-dev - KDE Multimedia (development files)
kdemultimedia-kfile-plugins - au/avi/m3u/mp3/ogg/wav plugins for kfile
kdemultimedia-kio-plugins - Support for browsing audio CDs under Konqueror
kdenetwork - KDE Network metapackage
kdepasswd - KDE password changer
kdepim - KDE Personal Information Management metapackage
kdepim-dev - KDE Personal Information Management (development files)
kdepim-kfile-plugins - KDE File dialog plugins for vcf files.
kdepim-libs - KDE PIM libraries
kdeprint - KDE Print
kdesdk - KDE Software Development Kit
kdesdk-doc-html - KDE Software Development Kit documentation in HTML format
kdesdk-kfile-plugins - KDE file dialog plugins for source and patch files
kdesdk-misc - various goodies from the KDE Software Development Kit
kdesdk-scripts - a set of useful development scripts for KDE
kdesktop - KDE Desktop
kdessh - KDE ssh frontend
kdetoys - toys from the official KDE release
kdetoys-doc-html - KDE toys documentation in HTML format
kdeutils - KDE Utilities metapackage
kdeutils-dev - KDE development headers for the Utilities metapackage.
kdewallpapers - wallpapers released with KDE
kdf - KDE disk free
kdict - KDE Dictionary Client
kdm - KDE Display Manager
kdvi - KDE dvi viewer
kedit - KDE text editor
keduca - interactive form-based tests for KDE
kenolaba - Enolaba board game for KDE
kfax - KDE G3/G4 Fax Viewer
kfind - KDE File Find Utility
kfloppy - KDE floppy formatter
kfouleggs - A KDE clone of the Japanese PuyoPuyo game
kgamma - Gamma correction KControl module
kget - KDE Download Manager
kghostview - PostScript viewer for KDE
kgoldrunner - A KDE clone of the LodeRunner arcade game
kgpg - GnuPG frontend for KDE 3.x
kgpgcertmanager - KDE Certificate Manager
khangman - the classical hangman game for KDE
khelpcenter - KDE Help Center
khexedit - KDE hex editor
kicker - KDE Desktop Panel
kicker-applets - applets for Kicker, the KDE panel
kiconedit - An icon editor for creating KDE icons
kig - interactive geometry program for KDE
kiten - Japanese reference/study tool for KDE
kjots - KDE note taking utility
klaptopdaemon - KDE battery monitoring and management for laptops
klettres - foreign alphabet tutor for KDE
klickety - A Clickomania-like game for KDE
klines - Color lines for KDE
klipper - KDE Clipboard
kmahjongg - the classic mahjongg game for KDE project
kmail - KDE Email client
kmailcvt - KDE KMail addressbook converter
kmenuedit - KDE Menu Editor
kmessedwords - letter order game for KDE
kmid - midi/karaoke player for KDE
kmilo - KDE kded hardware support module
kmines - Minesweeper for KDE
kmix - KDE based mixer app
kmoon - moon phase indicator for KDE
kmplot - mathematical function plotter for KDE
kmrml - A Konqueror plugin for searching pictures
knewsticker - KDE news ticker
knewsticker-scripts - scripts for KNewsTicker, the KDE news ticker
knode - KDE news reader
knotes - KDE Notes
kodo - mouse odometer for KDE
kolf - Minigolf game for KDE
kommander - Create dialogs that generate text through user interaction
kompare - a KDE GUI for viewing differences between files
konq-plugins - plugins for Konqueror, the KDE file/web/doc browser
konqueror - KDE's advanced File Manager, Web Browser and Document Viewer
konqueror-nsplugins - Netscape plugin support for Konqueror
konquest - KDE based GNU-Lactic Konquest game
konsole - KDE X terminal emulator
konsolekalendar - KDE konsole personal organizer
kontact - KDE pim application
kontact-plugins - plugins for Konqueror, the KDE file/web/doc browser
kooka - Scanner program for KDE
kopete - KDE Instant Messenger Client
korganizer - KDE personal organizer
korn - KDE mail checker
kpackage - KDE Software package tool
kpager - KDE Desktop Pager
kpaint - A Simple Paint Program for KDE
kpat - KDE solitaire patience game
kpdf - PDF viewer for KDE
kpercentage - percentage calculation teaching tool for KDE
kpersonalizer - KDE Personalizer
kpf - KDE public fileserver
kpilot - KDE Palm Pilot hot-sync tool
kpoker - KDE based Poker clone
kpovmodeler - A graphical editor for povray scenes
kppp - KDE dialer and frontend to pppd
krdc - KDE Remote Desktop Client
krec - KDE based recorder app
kregexpeditor - graphical regular expression editor
kreversi - Reversi for KDE
krfb - KDE Remote Screen Server
kruler - a screen ruler and color measurement tool for KDE
ksame - SameGame for KDE
kscd - KDE based cd player
kscreensaver - screen savers released with KDE
kshisen - Shisen-Sho for KDE
ksig - ksig
ksirc - KDE IRC client
ksirtet - Tetris and Puyo-Puyo games for KDE
ksmiletris - Tetris like game for KDE
ksmserver - KDE Session Manager
ksnake - Snake Race for KDE
ksnapshot - Screenshot application for KDE
ksokoban - Sokoban game for KDE
kspaceduel - Arcade two-player space game for KDE
ksplash - KDE Splash Screen
kspy - examines the internal state of a Qt/KDE app
kstars - desktop planetarium for KDE
ksync - KDE Sync
ksysguard - KDE System Guard
ksysguardd - KDE System Guard Daemon
ksysv - KDE SysV-style init configuration editor
ktalkd - KDE talk daemon
kteatime - KDE utility for making a fine cup of tea
ktimer - KDE timer
ktip - Kandalf's Useful Tips
ktnef - KDE TNEF viewer
ktouch - touch typing tutor for KDE
ktuberling - Potato Guy for KDE
ktux - Tux screensaver for KDE
kuickshow - KDE image/slideshow viewer
kuiviewer - viewer for Qt Designer user interface files
kuser - KDE user/group administration tool
kverbos - Spanish verb form study application for KDE
kview - KDE simple image viewer/converter
kviewshell - KDE generic framework for viewer applications
kvoctrain - vocabulary trainer for KDE
kwallet - KDE Wallet
kweather - weather display applet for KDE
kwifimanager - KDE Wireless Lan Manager
kwin - KDE Window Manager
kwin4 - Connect Four clone for KDE
kworldclock - earth watcher for KDE
libarts1 - aRts Sound system
libarts1-dev - aRts Sound system (development files)
libarts1-mpeglib - mpeglib is a mp3 and mpeg I video/audio library (Arts
plugin)
libartsc0 - aRts Sound system C support library
libartsc0-dev - aRts Sound system C support library (development files)
libcvsservice-dev - development files for CVS DCOP service
libcvsservice0 - DCOP service for accessing CVS repositories
libkcddb - cddb library for KDE applications
libkdeedu-dev - development files for KDE educational library
libkdeedu1 - library for use with KDE educational apps
libkdegames-dev - KDE games library headers
libkdegames1 - KDE games library and common files
libkdenetwork2 - KDE Network (common libraries)
libkdenetwork2-dev - KDE Network (development files)
libkonq4 - Core libraries for KDE's file manager
libkonq4-dev - Core libraries for KDE's file manager (development files)
libkscan-dev - Scanner library for KDE (development files)
libkscan1 - Scanner library for KDE
libmimelib1 - KDE network mime library
libmimelib1-dev - KDE network mime library (development files)
libpisock-dev - Development files for communicating with a PalmOS PDA
libqt3-mt - Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version)
lilo-config - KDE Frontend for lilo configuration
lskat - Lieutnant Skat card game for KDE
noatun - Media player (for video and audio)
noatun-plugins - plugins for Noatun, the KDE media player
poxml - tools for using PO-files to translate DocBook XML files
qt3-qtconfig - The Qt3 Configuration Application
quanta - Web Development Environment for KDE
renamedlg-plugins - plugins for renaming files
secpolicy - KDE PAM security policy configuration tool
umbrello - UML modelling tool and code generator
vimpart - vimpart for embedding kvim into KDE apps
xfonts-konsole - Fonts used by the KDE Konsole

Klaus