TerraTec TerraCam USB (not USB Pro!) problem solved: not cpia but ov511

Hi,

I just figured out why my terratec TerraCam USB did not want to work with
the cpia_usb driver. It is because it has a ov511 interface! Once I used
that driver, the camera got activated.

I am currently testing it, the driver as it is in 2.4.18 does not seem to
be too stable, but perhaps I am doing something wrong. I am testing
v1.60 now... both drivers mentioned "i2c write retries exhausted" but
perhaps thats because I have no i2c support in the kernel? recompile...

Michael Will

--
Zum AUSTRAGEN schicken Sie eine Mail an debian-user-german-request@lists.debian.org