Problem with Samba trash

Hey guys,
I work in a compagny and i encounter a problem with the samba trash.

I'll try to explain it clearly :
When i delete a file from our network directory, the file don't move to the
samba trash directory. But, the server create the same samba tree like the
orginal file.

It's more simple with a example :
This is the file i delete to my samba tree S:\departement
\gestion_informatique\informatique\commun\test.txt
This is the samba tree that the server create at the moment when i delete
my file : \\@IP\corbeille\departement\gestion_informatique\informatique
\commun\

The problem is here : We want the file test.txt into this trash tree and it
isn't

This is the Samba trash configuration :

# Samba Trash
#--------------------------------------------
# http://samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba3-HOWTO/VFS.html
#
vfs objects = recycle

recycle:repository = /u1/DATA01/TrashFiles
recycle:keeptree = Yes
recycle:versions = Yes

recycle:directory_mode = 777
recycle:touch = No
recycle:touch_mtime = No
recycle:noversions = *.mdb
recycle:exclude = ?~$*,~$*,*.ldb,*.tmp
recycle:maxsize = 1000000000

Our version of Samba (smbstatus) :
Samba version 3.6.6

Our version of Debian (cat /etc/issue) :
Debian GNU/Linux 7 \n \l

The access of the samba directory (look my example) :

lnx043002:~#
getfacl /u1/DATA01/users/users_data/departement/gestion_informatique/informatique/commun/

getfacl : suppression du premier « / » des noms de chemins absolus
# file:
u1/DATA01/users/users_data/departement/gestion_informatique/informatique/commun/

# owner: ldcadm
# group: ldcadm
# flags: -s-
user::rwx
group::rwx
group:Domain\040Admins:rwx
group:GG43InfoGestionInformatiqueCommun:rwx
group:GG43InfoGestionInformatiqueResponsable:rwx
group:GG43InfoGestionResponsable:rwx
mask::rwx
other::---
default:user::rwx
default:group::rwx
default:group:Domain\040Admins:rwx
default:group:GG43InfoGestionInformatiqueCommun:rwx
default:group:GG43InfoGestionInformatiqueResponsable:rwx
default:group:GG43InfoGestionResponsable:rwx
default:mask::rwx
default:other::---

And the acces of the same tree on the samba trash :

lnx043002:~#
getfacl /u1/DATA01/TrashFiles/departement/gestion_informatique/informatique/commun/

getfacl : suppression du premier « / » des noms de chemins absolus
# file:
u1/DATA01/TrashFiles/departement/gestion_informatique/informatique/commun/
# owner: bs4300280
# group: Domain\040Users
user::rwx
group::rwx
group:Domain\040Users:rwx
mask::rwx
other::rwx
default:user::rwx
default:group::r-x
default:group:Domain\040Users:rwx
default:mask::rwx
default:other::r-x

The samba trash work for an another site of our compagny.

PS : Sorry about my english

Thank you