[ldap] configuration d'un client

Bonjour,
Après avoir configurer le serveur ldap, j'essaye de configurer le client.
Sur le client:
# ldapsearch -xLLL uid=gwenaelle
dn: uid=gwenaelle,ou=famille,ou=people,dc=VeroNico,dc=net
objectClass: top
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
uid: 1004
uid: gwenaelle
cn:: UMOpY2hvbiBHd2VuYWVsbGU=
sn:: UMOpY2hvbg==
givenName: gwenaelle
uidNumber: 1004
gidNumber: 1004
homeDirectory: /home/gwenaelle
loginShell: /bin/zsh
mail: gwenaelle
l: France
ou: enfants

il semble que ça marche.

Par contre:
# su gwenaelle
Pas de mot de passe pour l'utilisateur « gwenaelle »

Je comprend pas ou j'ai fait une erreur. libnss-ldap est bien installé

# cat /etc/nsswitch.conf

#ident $Id: nsswitch.ldap,v 2.4 2003/10/02 02:36:25 lukeh Exp $
#
# An example file that could be copied over to /etc/nsswitch.conf; it
# uses LDAP conjunction with files.
#
# "hosts:" and "services:" in this file are used only if the
# /etc/netconfig file has a "-" for nametoaddr_libs of "inet" transports.

# the following two lines obviate the "+" entry in /etc/passwd and
/etc/group.
passwd:		files
group:		files

# consult DNS first, we will need it to resolve the LDAP host. (If we
# can't resolve it, we're in infinite recursion, because libldap calls
# gethostbyname(). Careful!)
hosts:		dns

# LDAP is nominally authoritative for the following maps.
services:   files
networks:   files
protocols:  files
rpc:        files
ethers:     files

# no support for netmasks, bootparams, publickey yet.
netmasks:   files
bootparams: files
publickey:  files
automount:  files

# I'm pretty sure nsswitch.conf is consulted directly by sendmail,
# here, so we can't do much here. Instead, use bbense's LDAP
# rules ofr sendmail.
aliases:    files
sendmailvars:   files

# Note: there is no support for netgroups on Solaris (yet)
netgroup:   files

--
Quelle est la différence entre un psychiatre et un fou ?
Le diplôme